adsenseAd

Monday, November 25, 2013

BEWARE IMVU CREDIT HACK SCAMS

I feel a need to warn users of IMVU credit hacks. They ALL are scams. They want to gain access to your id and password. Once you use their sign in form or applet you send your login data to them via an email. It all happens in the background meaning you don't know it's happening, but it is happening.

Some time ago a friend made a video and I put it up on my YouTube account. I can only guess that one of the scammers themselves reported the video because this particular post showed how to avoid credit hack scams. Seeing YouTube had it within their power to remove the video AND warn me of a violation, I've shared a similar one here. 

I found it strange that even after I appealed the removal of that particular video YouTube maintained their decision. That just goes to show YouTube staff is automated, I don't believe an actual human would have removed it. Or, if it was removed by an actual human, they didn't really view the video.

The following videos show a particular scam, and shows the steps to perform to login. Also shown are the actual areas of danger regarding account hacking and loss of an IMVU account. 

If you do fall prey to this type of scam all you need to do to get your account back is submit a help ticket with the email address you signed up with, and also, they may ask for the name you gave when you signed up.












No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?