adsenseAd

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

IMVU'S M.MOBLE APP ALLOWS SEVERAL DIFFERENT AVATARS!

I was playing around with IMVU's http://m.imvu.com/ login, and found it's possible to obtain several...in fact, many, different avatar outfits when first signing up using the mobile app.

What I did was open http://m.imvu.com/ inside chrome, and then once I filled in all the sign up information, I went into a chat room using the mobile application.





Immediately thereafter, I logged into the IMVU chat client (get it here if you don't already have it installed:  http://www.imvu.com/signup/download/ ) and I logged in with the new account. I went into the exact same chat room that I was in with the mobile app ( If the room doesn't show up in the rooms list you will need to search the chat rooms for the room owner's id to find the room again). It is possible to be logged in on both the mobile app AND the IMVU client at the same time.










Once logged in, I proceeded to try on the already saved...but hidden from the closet... outfits that were there. I saved each outfit (just click on the "put on" link as usual).

As you can see, they are there in the closet now, but still the hidden outfits remain at the end of the closet.











Upon coming back on the next login, I found the outfits were all still there. I had male and female avatars, and a bunch of items to choose from. It would seem these items will be a permanent part of my inventory giving me gobs of choices right from the start. 





What I really like is the option to have male or female avatar items. And to start out with some very good items! 

Rockin' IMVU!








No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?