adsenseAd

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Changes Abound


imvu has implemented so many changes in the past year that I hardly know where to begin. I will being by reporting on this bit of news:

  • I no longer own the myimvu.info domain. GoDaddy stopped offering their free hosting package with a paid domain so I opted to cancel the site altogether.
  • The Videos that are still up on YouTube are OLD old old old, but perhaps still pertinent in many cases, therefore, I have left them up..for now at least.
I plan to cover a few of imvu's changes here in the coming days. Some topics to include are:

Varsha has left imvu

The Shared Room Package

The Marriage Package

imvu NEXT

imvu MOBILE

The new imvu Help Center including a Forum Format change

Removal of the PHOTO STREAM in favor of FEED

How to JimmyRig the imvu install directory or How to run to different versions of imvu on one computer

Payments in cash for content creators

The lastest scams and hacks against users




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?